Cenlar...A Great Place to Work
Are you interested in joining a company where you are valued for your experience, background, perspective and insights? Interested in a company that has built its legacy on its core competencies of teamwork, customer service, initiative, integrity and work-life balance? If so, Cenlar is the right choice for you. We are an acknowledged leader in the subservicing industry looking for individuals to become part of our team.
Call Center Representative
Job Code :
Ewing NJ US 08618
Job Type :
Career Level :
High School or equivalent
Job Description :
Who is Cenlar?
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Loss Mitigation Call Center Representative
Within this position you will:
· Inbound/outbound calls for solicitation of loss mitigation assistance, collection of outstanding documentation, requesting borrower acceptance of approved workout options and providing status of pending cases.
· Update system to reflect current financial information on applicable screens and document loan workout activity.
· Utilize the Process Management system to obtain attorney fees/costs and status of foreclosure action for negotiating workouts.
· Generate appropriate letters and tasks.
· Daily, weekly, monthly internal department reporting or report distribution.
· Maintain extensive knowledge with respect to investor, insurer and client guidelines and timeframes.
· Handle basic loss mitigation administrative duties.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
Job Requirements :
To qualify, you must possess:
· High school education
· 1 - 3 years service in a collection, mortgage banking or loss mitigation environment preferred
· Predictive Dialer experience preferred
· Knowledge of LPS Loss Mitigation Workstation preferred
· Ability to utilize standard business related software, including but not limited to MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
· Ability to use and/or learn industry related software specific to company and department
· Ability to type 45-50 wpm with reasonable accuracy
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Organized and self-motivated with ability to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work with minimal to moderate supervision
We offer outstanding benefits which may include paid medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, employee ownership, tuition assistance, a supportive work environment, and genuine opportunities for advancement. We are conveniently located off I-95 in Mercer County, New Jersey. Cenlar is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/D/V/SO.
Please apply online.
Visit www.cenlar.com for more details. Find out what it means to be an employee-owner at Cenlar.
Employee Ownership and Tuition Assistance are just a few of our outstanding benefits!
425 Phillips Boulevard
Ewing, NJ 08618
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)